Sunday, April 25, 2010

FARMHOUSE FLIRT is an evolution of sorts. A maze of connect-the-dots, to where it all began. My dreams started here. Doe-eyed children, ebullient and full of childish chirp underfoot, in a farmhouse with a white picket fence that was meant to be mine. Here is where inspiration unfolded. The place where I flirt with creativity and design–whether it comes in the simplest, organic form of a stack of crisp sheets of white paper, waiting to be transformed or the divine sugar-rush of all things sweet. The vintage inspired fabrics, that have the ability to make me swoon, hand-sewn into sweet girlhood companions, or the hushed click of a camera that journals all that I hold dear. Farmhouse Flirt is the beginning of inspiration–where ROSIE+COOP, LITTLE CHICK and BLINK transpired. It is who I am. Welcome to my little world. May you too, flirt with inspiration, delight and amusement.